Wir garantieren Ihnen den günstigsten Preis, bei Buchung auf unserer Webseite.
One can only enjoy slowly. GMP certification.
That is the basic idea behind Slow Food.
We want to revive and preserve the most fundamental of all cultures - the food culture.
We want our children and grandchildren to be able to enjoy the variety of tasty and healthy foods and to appreciate them..
At Slow Food, enjoyment is wonderfully combined with ecology.
Today nobody can be a connoisseur and gourmet who is not also a conservationist. The basics of enjoyment, the variety of crops, animals and dishes is immensely threatened by the use of genetic engineering in agriculture and a globalization process in which only the strongest and largest producers remain.
Slow Food sees itself as a counterforce to this. Slow Food is the lobby for taste! We are committed to diversity and what is special in each case.
Slow food is not simply a counter-movement to fast food. Rather, we rely on a culture that takes people's individuality into account. Of course, this also includes the most diverse traditions of dishes, methods of preparation and forms of hospitality. We worry about the future of our eating and drinking and our environment.
Recommendations from the pleasure craftsmen:
- Winter salad with beetle beans, celery and beetroot
- Farmer ducks currently roaming free
- Variations of the Atting pumpkin
- Mushrooms in different variations
- Vegetables - tofu pan with coconut milk
- Homemade pasta - eggs from Pönning, semolina from Hubermühle
- Roast beef with Bohemian dumplings
- Glass of jelly from the Hällischen pork
- Donauwaller poached by river fisherman Mayer with vegetable julienne in wine stock and potatoes
- Venison ragout from local hunters
- Sheep cheese from Wohlfahrt
- Goat cheese from Wohlfahrt
- Plucking hoods
- Old Bavarian milli cream strudel
- Caramelized Kaiserschmarrn
- Plum compote homemade
- and, and .... depending on the seasonal offer!
The historical inn was honored with the highest level "3 Bavarian diamonds"!
Awarded by Slow Food in the current German Gourmet Guide.
Groups and company cooking courses on request